What I've been Workign On
I took a long break but I'm back and I'm working on some really exciting things!
I took the long break because I was feeling that Wink was in need of some more exciting elements, so I've completely redesigned the first level.
This screenshot shows a few of the things I've made. I'll be putting out the 2nd beta demo by Winter
So a few things I've worked on from left to right:
• A flower that grows when water is spilled on it. You can use the leaves to climb higher
• A flying ant
• Background flowers with more flavor and personality
• The water bucket you knock over to spill water on the seedling
• Extra health apples
• An enemy that bounces your laser up if you shoot it
• A bird that gives you better and better items the more you shoot it
• A grumpy giant ant
• A fly that carries prizes
• A ??? - you'll have to wait and see it in action!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.